Saturday, April 12, 2014

Kiara's Birthday

We spent the afternoon celebrating Abby's friend Kiara's 1st birthday. Look at this cutie!


The whole party was themed around Kiara's love of music. She was in my most recent Music & More class and I had fun seeing for myself how much she enjoys dancing to music and playing instruments.

Tutu fluff!



I love this photo of Kiara with her mom, Cherisse. Two very special ladies.



Madi is another friend from our mom's group. Look at those big, gorgeous blue eyes!


Madi + mum & dad.


Gabi + mommy & daddy.


I didn't get pictures with several other friends who were there -- I will try to catch them next time. I also didn't get any pictures of Robert and Abby! I think it will be fun for Abby to see pictures of her very first friends someday. I'm so thankful for these ladies and all of their support and encouragement over the past year.

Happy birthday, sweet Kiara!

No comments:

Post a Comment