Monday, February 10, 2014

Baby Bungalow Class

Abby and I have been attending a "Growing Together" class on Monday mornings at Baby Bungalow. We're so grateful for this place! I first stepped into Baby Bungalow when Abigail was just 4 months old or so. They had a "New Moms Network" class where I met two girls who started the mom's group we spend so much time with now. Now I'm a teacher at Baby Bungalow, too! I've been facilitating two "Music & More" classes on Saturday mornings. More on that in a future post. 

The "Growing Together" class is for confidently walking 1 year olds. It's so much fun! We sing songs and dance. We play with toys and make crafts. We blow bubbles and have snack time together at the table. Here are a few pictures from my phone that I was able to capture this morning.

Dot paint!


Abby was mostly concerned about getting the cap back on the bottle.



Here are all of the little kiddos. So cute!


Abby practices drinking from a cup during snack time. I'll be honest...most of it goes down the front of her shirt.


We usually play outside for awhile after class. Abby wore fancy clothes today! Her sitter, Meghan, loves The Little Mermaid and gave Abby this dress for her birthday. Meghan comes over to watch Abby on Mondays at noon when I leave teach at Polk State College, so I thought it would be fun for her to see Abby wearing it. 


Big stuff on the slide!


Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the Little Mermaid attire -- it was my favorite Disney movie, too. #TeamAriel

    ReplyDelete