Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday morning donuts

Robert and I enjoy our unhealthy habit of getting Dunkin Donuts for breakfast on Saturdays. This tradition started in Columbus when we would go to Tim Horton's for game day donuts topped with scarlet and gray sprinkles. The first time we went to Dunkin Donuts here in Tampa I tried to order 4 "Timbits" (the name for Tim Horton's donut holes) and the lady looked at me like I was crazy. Oh right...I meant "Munchkins."

This morning, Robert introduced me to a new donut that some of the girls at his work discovered: the Brownie Batter Donut. Brownie batter for breakfast?! Yes, please! I'm definitely on a sugar high as I type this post.


We were able to record a new milestone for Miss Abigail this morning. She rolled over from back to front for the first time! We woke up to find this:


Unfortunately, she gets stuck in this position as she can't roll from front to back quite yet. My dad said we're going to have to lower her crib soon and she'll be riding her bike down the street before we know it. :)

Little girl also had a fun time sitting in her Bumbo today. Such big stuff! We're pretty sure she has some teeth coming in soon, too. She's constantly chewing on her fingers.







No comments:

Post a Comment