Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Birthday, Robert!

Robert turned 34 today. He wanted Abigail to wear her new onesie from our friend Clara. Go Buckeyes! ;)



This year, Robert asked me to make the Cookies & Cream cake from a recent Food Network Magazine: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/cookies-and-cream-cake-recipe/index.html

This cake is soooo sweet. I love desserts but I think I met my sweetness max. The frosting had 6 oz. of white chocolate melted into it and the cake + the frosting used a total of FIVE sticks of butter. :/ Yikes. Here's my finished product:


We had a very chill day at home as Robert said he just wanted to hang out with his girls. Here's Abigail getting used to her high chair. We haven't started giving her any food yet, but she's happy to sit with us at the table and keep us company. We love you, Robert! Here's to a wonderful year ahead. 





No comments:

Post a Comment