Thursday, October 22, 2015

HorsePower Fall Festival


Aren't you?

December still has my heart but I've really grown to love October, too. I love celebrating Abby's birthday. I love all of our outings to fall festivals and pumpkin patches. I love the cooler temperatures!

We visited HorsePower farm last year and had the best time so we decided to return again this year. It was fun to see how much Abby has changed. Last year she wanted nothing to do with either face painting or horse riding and this year she was enthusiastic about both.


Meet Dundee! Aunt Bethany would have enjoyed seeing this. She and her 3 kids spend several days a week at the horse barn and Abby's cousin Cadence is becoming quite skilled at riding. 






She also braved the bounce house for the first time!




Isn't she so sweet and pretty?


Abby's friend Axel joined us like last year, too.


I'm not sure what the story is with HorsePower, but they have the strangest mix of animals. Llamas, deer, a 600 (?) pound Hereford hog, ducks, chickens, wolves, alligators, lemurs, prairie dogs, cows, snakes. And kangaroos.


Wishing you well next month, turkey!


Doesn't Abby look so big?


I got lucky with the random woman I asked to take our picture. It's beautiful!


Abby wanted to ride on the tire swing, too.

     

Happy fall! Be on the lookout for more pumpkin pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment