Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt

Remember last year's petting zoo and Easter egg hunt hosted by our church? 

2014

Abby has grown so much this past year!

2015

Oh yeah...she has a cast on her arm this year, too. I'm still a little behind with my posts but I will write about her broken wrist soon. Don't worry, it hasn't slowed her down a bit.



This is what we get now when we say, "smile, Abby!" The classic little kid pained smile expression.



Cheeeese!


This photo catches me surprise because it's an expression I don't think I've ever seen before. Isn't that strange? She looks like such a big girl.


Here's the Abby I recognize. She has signatures and drawings on her cast from mommy, daddy, our friend Tati and her preschool teachers Miss Crystal and Miss Ashley. 


I love this stare down with the duck. Abby was a little unsure about the animals and we stayed outside the fence for a good 10 minutes before she decided she was ready to go in. Of all the animals, the ducks were the ones that seemed to intimidate her the most. Maybe it's their height? 


Bunny love. These sweet animals were so tolerant. The little fenced in area was filled with at least a dozen kids at a time who were picking them up, hugging them, and lugging them around. 




Abby was quite brave with the chickens. She really wanted to hold this one.


This is Abby's friend Kate and her mom, Ashley. Abby loves seeing Kate in her BSF class every Wednesday and I've enjoyed getting to know Ashley in our weekly leader's meetings.



It's fun having these yearly traditions to mark the time and Abby's growth. We're so grateful for our church and the sweet friendships that are being formed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment