Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I have known for a relatively long time - 15 years - that Bobbie is an amazing person. Everyone has seen how kind, talented, and beautiful she is just by spending five minutes with her. But the last year and a half I have gotten to see something even more special, I have seen her pour the incredible amount of love in her heart into an equally amazing little girl. I am in awe of how Bobbie guides Abby through the world, teaching her lovingly every step of the way.


On this day that we honor mothers, I want to say how incredibly fortunate I am to have not only an amazing wife but an equally amazing mother. I mean, seriously, just look at them together.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, agreed, agreed! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True words! Bobbie is one of my most favorite moms! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete