Saturday, August 17, 2013

owl jammies

Robert and I couldn't get over how big Abby looked this morning. My mom picked up these adorable owl jammies for a birthday present but they didn't make it to October. They are size 18 months! There's something about the little t-shirt that makes us so happy. When did our baby become a little girl?!

She has my camera lens cap in her mouth.


Just chillin.


Watching Abby play is one of my new favorite things. I recently bought this "fill and spill" birdhouse from Manhattan Toys that has 4 cute little birdies that go inside. There are three openings to the house but it seems like Abby prefers opening the velcro roof the most.



Amazing! Look what I found!




Birds are so exciting!



This may be a new favorite.


We love you, baby little girl!

1 comment: