Thursday, August 1, 2013

children's museum

My mom and I took Abigail to the Glazer Children's Museum on Monday. I recently bought a 1 year membership off Living Social for just $35. Any place that is kid friendly and air-conditioned is always a good buy! Most of the activities are geared to older kids, but Abby still had fun. Her favorite activity seems to watching other kids, anyway.

First, we played in the fake sand pit. The sand is made of tiny pieces of rubber and Abby tried to eat it so we had to leave pretty quickly.


Next up: water play! There was a big water table with boats, dams to maneuver around, and big paddles to create waves.




Next we went into an area for toddlers. Abby kept wanting to put everything into her mouth. I'm really hoping she outgrows this pretty soon!






How great is this part? You have to be 3 to enter. I wish Abby could climb around on all of the leaves!



Always a hit: the ball pit.


I need to work on getting some better pictures of Abby with Nana. She was ready for lunch and a nap at this point! I think she enjoyed her first trip to downtown Tampa, though.


That's the University of Tampa in the background. Pretty, isn't it?



Thanks for the fun outing mom/Nana!

1 comment:

  1. Fun!! This reminds me of summers at the Houston Children Museum with my grandparents. Love the pics of you with her -- especially the one with the mirrors and her standing like a big girl at the table. Great photos, Nana!

    ReplyDelete