Saturday, July 20, 2013

our little puppy dog

No, we didn't get another pet. I'm referring to Abigail and her new habit of carrying things around in her mouth. Socks. Toys. Washcloths. Here's a sample.





Today was Abby's last day of swim class at the Y. Apparently it was "dad's day" because all of the moms sat poolside while the dads got into the water with their babies.


Splash!






We're having fun with the finger foods stage of eating. Here's Abby tonight with her dinner of strawberries, peas, turkey and cheese. She batted me away whenever I tried to help her. I can do it on my own, mommy! This grown up face makes me believe she can.


1 comment:

  1. You know how much I love puppy dogs, but this one might take the cake. :) Love her sassy faces and daddy smiles.

    ReplyDelete