Saturday, January 17, 2015

Abby + Emma

I met my friend Brandi and her daughter Emma when Abby was about 6 months old. Abby and Emma have been playing together -- while Brandi and I have been drinking coffee together -- ever since. Emma may be smaller in size than Abby, but she's a feisty red head who can definitely hold her own. Abby and Emma are in class together on Wednesday mornings at BSF and they are becoming good friends. We had a little playdate at Brandi's house yesterday to celebrate friend Briella's 2nd birthday.




Silly girl! I love her red hair.


Here's birthday girl Briella. Here mom, Alison, says she likes to wear pigtails and a headband just like Doc McStuffins. Too cute.


Abby and Emma love holding hands. So sweet!



More hand holding.




Brandi taught the girls how to play Ring Around the Rosy. (Gruesome lyrics, I know...)




Emma needed a babysitter later that afternoon so she came over to our house for a few hours. The girls liked snuggling in Abby's bed while looking at books. 



Look at my painted toenails, Emma. 


No, really. LOOK!


See?


The girls enjoyed playing together and Abby didn't need mommy's attention or entertainment at all. I'll take it!  




Next we got out a big bucket of plastic animals.


And built them a little house. 


Last activity? Blocks.



Thanks for the fun day of play, Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment