Wednesday, October 29, 2014

National Cat Day

Happy National Cat Day! I know, I had no idea this day existed either until a friend told me yesterday.  We do love cats in this house so in order to celebrate, Abby wore her black cat Halloween costume a few days early. Thanks, Grandma Betty for the pretty dress! I have a headband with cat ears but of course Abby wants nothing to do with that. Oh, 2 year olds. 


Look at that bright sunshine. I remember having to bundle up in warm clothes for trick-or-treating so it seems strange to me that Abby can wear a sleeveless dress at the end of October.



Tip toes, tip toes. Our little ballerina.



Yet again, this hair...!


Abby loves when I wear my kitty shoes, too.


Here are our two lazy fur balls: Nadia & Cora.


The average cat sleeps 15 hours a day. I'm totally jealous.


I'll post Halloween pictures later this week. We have a party with Abby's play group friends on Saturday. Cross your fingers that she lets me draw some whiskers on her face!

2 comments:

  1. Glorious! I love your curly-haired kitty. Happy belated National Cat day to Cora and Nadia, too. :) (Side note: I'm no longer getting notifications of your posts. ??)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hmmm that's strange about the notifications. I haven't changed anything on my end...?

      Delete