Sunday, June 9, 2013

Standing up!

Our little girl isn't wasting any time...she's ready to move! Enough of this sitting and crawling business. We now prefer to stand. 

My apologies for these slightly blurry pictures. I took them on a dark and gloomy day when Tropical Storm Andrea passed through. We got a lot of rain and some gusty winds but otherwise it wasn't bad at all.


Those chubby legs!!


Are you watching me, momma?



Yay, daddy's home!


She continued practicing yesterday.


Sliiiiiding down...


And then helped mommy with the laundry.



This morning, she watched Robert make strawberry pancakes.


I'll leave you with a picture I meant to post last time. Our blue eyed beauty!


 Whew! That's a lot of pictures. I'm due for a more substantial written post -- next time!

1 comment:

  1. So precious! I love that one of her with Robert. Can't believe how quickly she's growing up.

    ReplyDelete