Wednesday, April 3, 2013

this and that

I have some random pictures from my phone I thought I'd share today.

Here's Abby's preferred sleep position lately. It makes us laugh!



This little girl certainly loves to sleep. She takes 3 naps a day -- sometimes up to 2 and 1/2 hours for one of them! -- and then sleeps a good 11 or so hours (straight) overnight. She always wakes up very happy and will start "singing" if it takes a few minutes for mommy to come get her. She still very rarely cries. Is this baby for real?!

Here's the post-nap greeting Robert and I usually see when we go in to get her.


We received this mail the other day and I was amused. Really?!


Our friend Erin gave Abigail this cute octopus when she was born. She loves it!



We had to buy Abby new 12 month jammies because she is so long. They're a little snug on the thighs. ;) Here are a few pictures from two happy mornings last week.



Ha! Oh, Florida. 


 See her tongue sticking through? Abby covers EVERYTHING with excessive drool lately. Surely we'll be seeing a tooth or two very soon?


No comments:

Post a Comment