Thursday, November 29, 2012

Florida flamingos

I have loved flamingos since I was a little girl and moving to Florida only encouraged the interest. We put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving and Robert commented on how many flamingo ornaments I have. I love them! Someday soon I'd like to get a bigger Christmas tree and turn our current little one into a flamingo tree. I'm envisioning pink lights, pink tinsel, and my bevy of birds. :) Actually...a group of flamingos is usually referred to as a flock. Or a colony, regiment, flurry, or flamboyance. (I just looked that up.) Ha! A flamboyance of flamingos.

All of this to say, I haven't been able to resist the flamingo onesies:



Robert's parents left for a short trip to Key West early this morning. Abigail is a little over 6 weeks old now and  -- I don't know how this is true -- I'm pretty sure this is the first full day it's been just the two of us at home together. We had a good morning with several sweet mommy/daughter moments and she is currently napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment